Got this lengthy red sweet paprika from market last week. This time i decided to make this salad as i liked the vibrant red color and decided to prepare a dish as it is. At the same time an Avacodo was ripened and ready to get picked up by me from the fruit basket. I made this salad for our dinner and it was simply delicious, Do try it and let me know how did you like it.?
- Lengthy Red Sweet Pepper – 1
- Avacado – 1
- Walnuts – 8 nos, roasted and coaresly chopped
- Shallots – finely chopped 2 Tbs
- Lemon juice – from half a lemon
- Corriander leaves – finely chopped 1 Tbs
- Salt as needed
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli – finely minced 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Balsamico(dark) – a little for final dressing
1. Skin the Avacado and add it to a bowl and mash it roughly.
2. Now add Shallots, lemon juice, corriander leaves,salt, sugar, chilli and finally Walnuts and give it a good mix.
3. Chop the top of the pepper and remove any seeds.
4. Stuff the Avacado mix inside with the help of spoon until it fills up all the space.
5. Arrange the pepper in the plate and slice it as you like. Add Balsamico sauce to add extra punch to the salad.