Well!! Christmas season is on…Everyone celebrating Christmas party at office, schools and private get togethers. Its also time to keep baking trays, muffin forms, cookie sheets ready for the occassion.
Riya and I enjoyed this baking session together and have plans for the next baking session already.
Keep looking … It was quite sometime since I blogged or caught up with my blogger friends. Hope to catchup with that during this vacation season…
- All purpose flour – 4 cups
- Butter – 200 gms, at room temperature.
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 1/4 tsp Powdered.
- Icing sugar – 100gms
- Food Color – desired color.
- Few drops of water.
1. Add the Butter and sugar in a bowl and mix it very well with spoon.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and knead it into dough.
3.Leave it aside for about 1/2 an hour and later roll it using rolling pin.
4. Using cookie cutter, make desired shapes and bake it preheated oven at 160C for 15 to 20 mins.
5. The next batches will take approx 10 mins. Allow the biscuits to cool thoroughly.
6. Mix icing sugar with few drops of water and color in to a sugar paste. Apply on the biscuits.( I also used some sugar sprinkles and ready made sugar tubes for outlines.)