- oil – 2 Tsp
- Salmon Fish – 250 gms cut in to pieces ( You can use all kinds of fish)
- Chilli powder – 1 Tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
- salt for taste
- Curry leaves – 1 Strand ( cut in to small pieces)
1. Wash the fish and add all the ingredients to it and mix well.
2. Let the marination sit for 1 hour.
3. In the hot flat pan add the 1 spoon of oil and add the fish. Shallow fry the fish on all the sides for approx 5 – 7 minutes.
4. Add one more spoon of oil on top of the fish if needed when frying.
Tip: Delicious Fish fry can be served as a starter or an side dish with Rice.